- Australia sees first gay marriage after new law passed [photos]
- Three Dead, 77,000 Flee As Storm Ravages Philippines
- 2019: God has not revealed anything about Atiku – Fr. Mbaka
- How To Stop Your Mouth From Smelling When You Don’t Have A Toothbrush Handy
- Rapture in Lagos as 500 HR Professionals disappear!
- ‘How I lured, raped, killed female corper’
- Russia 2018: Messi blasts Super Eagles
- Nigerian Cries Out Over N125,000 Christmas List Given To Him by His Girlfriend.
- ‘$9.2billion off-grid electrification opportunity lies in Nigeria’
- Libya Slave Trade, a Heinous Modern Day Slave Auction
Winners Chapel Leader Bishop Oyedepo Finally Reacts To Tithing Controversy [video]
The debate about whether to pay tithe or not has been raging for some time in the Nigerian Christendom. With OAP, Daddyfreeze stoking the embers. Different pastors have responded but have failed to give scriptural evidence of the aforementioned.
The Pastor of the Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo has also reacted to the claims that tithing is not biblical.