- Australia sees first gay marriage after new law passed [photos]
- Three Dead, 77,000 Flee As Storm Ravages Philippines
- 2019: God has not revealed anything about Atiku – Fr. Mbaka
- How To Stop Your Mouth From Smelling When You Don’t Have A Toothbrush Handy
- Rapture in Lagos as 500 HR Professionals disappear!
- ‘How I lured, raped, killed female corper’
- Russia 2018: Messi blasts Super Eagles
- Nigerian Cries Out Over N125,000 Christmas List Given To Him by His Girlfriend.
- ‘$9.2billion off-grid electrification opportunity lies in Nigeria’
- Libya Slave Trade, a Heinous Modern Day Slave Auction
Isabel Dos Santos, Daughter of Angola's Ex-president Sacked As Oil Chief
Angolan President Joao Lourenco on Wednesday fired his predecessor’s daughter, Isabel dos Santos, from her influential post as head of the Sonangol state oil company, the presidency said in a statement.
Her appointment to the oil giant last year was widely criticised as a symbol of the nepotism and corruption that flourished under Dos Santos.
Lourenco swept to power as the ruling party’s candidate in August elections after pledging to clean up Angola’s endemic graft and revive its listless economy.