The group also cried out that cattle belonging to his members were dying of hunger because they cannot go grazing in the areas as a result of fear of unknown attackers.
He said: “It id with heavy heart that we totally condemn the massacre of over 60 women and children in Shaforon, Kikem and Kodemti villages in Numan local government of Adamawa State on November 19, 2017.
“This is the latest in a coordinated agenda to wipe out our people systematically through ethnic cleansing. This particular dastardly act is perpetrated by the Bachama ethnic militia in Numan Local Government against the defenceless and unarmed women and children.
“We therefore condemn in totality this barbaric act of cruelty against humanity and demand a clear action by the Federal Government under the leadership of President Muhammad Buhari to protect all our members and their resources as bona fide citizens of the country.
“We also unequivocally demand justice for our killed members, as justice remains the only way to peace. The entire Fulani herdsmen of this country are today paying the prize of coordinated campaign that had deliberately profiled them as perpetrators while they are the major victims.”
Monday, December 18, 2017
- Australia sees first gay marriage after new law passed [photos]
- Three Dead, 77,000 Flee As Storm Ravages Philippines
- 2019: God has not revealed anything about Atiku – Fr. Mbaka
- How To Stop Your Mouth From Smelling When You Don’t Have A Toothbrush Handy
- Rapture in Lagos as 500 HR Professionals disappear!
- ‘How I lured, raped, killed female corper’
- Russia 2018: Messi blasts Super Eagles
- Nigerian Cries Out Over N125,000 Christmas List Given To Him by His Girlfriend.
- ‘$9.2billion off-grid electrification opportunity lies in Nigeria’
- Libya Slave Trade, a Heinous Modern Day Slave Auction
Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Vow To Retaliate Adamawa Killings
25 Nov 2017 : 13:31 Comments: 0 Views: