- Australia sees first gay marriage after new law passed [photos]
- Three Dead, 77,000 Flee As Storm Ravages Philippines
- 2019: God has not revealed anything about Atiku – Fr. Mbaka
- How To Stop Your Mouth From Smelling When You Don’t Have A Toothbrush Handy
- Rapture in Lagos as 500 HR Professionals disappear!
- ‘How I lured, raped, killed female corper’
- Russia 2018: Messi blasts Super Eagles
- Nigerian Cries Out Over N125,000 Christmas List Given To Him by His Girlfriend.
- ‘$9.2billion off-grid electrification opportunity lies in Nigeria’
- Libya Slave Trade, a Heinous Modern Day Slave Auction
A driving instructor, Festus Udoh, has narrated how he lured a 23-year-old National Youth Service Corps member, Miss Modupe Kawose, into a bush at Mawuko, in the Odeda Local Government Area of Ogun State.
He said he raped and strangled her in the bush.
The suspect was paraded at the scene of the crime on Thursday by the Ogun State Commissioner of Police, Iliyasu Ahmed.
Udoh said the victim called her on Saturday, demanding her learner’s permit, and he told her to join him at Lafenwa in Abeokuta.
The suspect said when the victim arrived, he told her that he had resigned from Lizzy Driving School, and that she should follow him to the place where the learner’s permit would be processed.
He said, “We boarded a vehicle and later took a motorcycle to Iberokodo. We alighted at a junction near the bush.
“She was surprised and she asked, ‘is this where you live?’
“I said yes, and as we entered the bush, I told her that I wanted to have sex with her, she said no.
“I dragged her into the bush and raped her. Afterwards, she told me that she would report me to her family. It was at this stage that I tore her clothes and used them to strangle her.”
He said, “At the end, we nabbed Udoh.”
He said the victim’s relations had been contacted. [punch]