- Australia sees first gay marriage after new law passed [photos]
- Three Dead, 77,000 Flee As Storm Ravages Philippines
- 2019: God has not revealed anything about Atiku – Fr. Mbaka
- How To Stop Your Mouth From Smelling When You Don’t Have A Toothbrush Handy
- Rapture in Lagos as 500 HR Professionals disappear!
- ‘How I lured, raped, killed female corper’
- Russia 2018: Messi blasts Super Eagles
- Nigerian Cries Out Over N125,000 Christmas List Given To Him by His Girlfriend.
- ‘$9.2billion off-grid electrification opportunity lies in Nigeria’
- Libya Slave Trade, a Heinous Modern Day Slave Auction
A rogue incarnation of popular altcoin wallet MyEtherWallet has finally disappeared from Apple’s App Store after gaining significant popularity.
Having risen to number three in the marketplace’s finance app category, Apple moderators at last removed the spurious MEW from sight.
Despite MEW itself not having an app and its desktop implementation being free to use, the fake charged $4.99 to download.
Developers sounded the alarm on social media Dec. 10, but it was not until more than a day later that Apple responded.