How to Connect Phantasy Star Online 2 Steam Account

Started by MMOruki · 0 Replies

MMOruki

4 months ago

Posted: 20 days ago
Players who want to Phantasy Star Online 2 Meseta keep their advancement on Phantasy Star Online 2 on Steam rather than Xbox or Windows can follow this easy, step-by-step manual. Together with the american release of Phantasy Star Online 2 on PC in May, many players underwent Sega's fun and unique mixture of fantasy and sci-fi for the very first time after its initial Japanese launch in 2012. However, when Phantasy Star Online 2 released on PC, it had been exclusive to the Microsoft Store, inducing diehard Steam players to write off the game rather than give it an opportunity, with others lamenting the abundance of bugs and installation problems that plagued the user experience.

As of yesterday however, the sport is currently available on Steam, complete with tons of Valve-themed articles like Gordon Freeman's legendary HEV Suit. Players who've sunk hundreds of hours into the Microsoft version of Phantasy Star Online 2 but wish to change to the Steam version don't have to worry though. Sega has included an easy to follow system to link accounts and continue progressing on whatever platform gamers prefer. The most important part of the process is that players cannot have a personality on the new Phantasy Star accounts they're linking to. Once a character is made or a PlayerID is installed on a new stage, players will not be able to link their account afterward. Bearing this in mind, here is how players can link their Xbox and Microsoft accounts for their new Steam account.

For players wanting to link their Xbox One or Windows accounts to the Steam version of the game, they will first have to open the accounts they began on. From there, select the Support Menu located on the Start Menu, then pick the option allowing to get an account hyperlink code to be issued. Finally, players will need to launch the Steam version of Phantasy Star Online 2, accessibility their Ship, and enter the account hyperlink code provided in the previous step. If followed properly, players must now be able to keep on playing because their PSO2 personality on Steam. This same procedure could be followed to connect the Steam version to the Xbox One or Windows versions of this game as well, with players following the very same steps as before only starting with Steam.

It is no secret that Phantasy Star Online 2 was plagued with technical problems when it first introduced on PC, leaving many players with a bad taste in their mouths. However, it seems that players are enjoying this brand new variant of the sport, and is perhaps setting the stage for Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis for a blockbuster expansion once it releases next year.

I love Phantasy Star Online 2 and am having a blast with the current Xbox Open Beta, but the density of its systems, enormity of things, and non-linear method of progress could be overwhelming to new players. While Sega has crafted among the best free-to-play games in life, PSO2 is a little light on the tutorials and hand-holding. Bearing that in mind, I needed to kick out a couple of tips that I wish I had personally known right from the gate. Hopefully these suggestions may streamline your early-game and allow you to enjoy the experience without feeling perplexed quite as often as I had been together with my Newman Ranger for cheap PSO2 Meseta the first 40 levels!