I have decided that I like playing Runescape

Started by MMOruki · 0 Replies

MMOruki

7 months ago

Posted: 10 days ago
1st I will be doing pray and rs3 gold some small quests. I intend on using large bones as they aren't horribly expensive and relatively speedy xp. If anybody has a better choice, I would really like to understand. I'll be using them on a guilded altar I aspire to get into on a house world. Not sure if I need to attempt to make sure it remains low by using a cannon or not.

Except for creating an entire new thread but it gave me an error every time I tried to post in the previous one! For starters, I was asked in the past thread how I obtained it. I left a new account, and when logging there was a pop for it. Initially whenever I clicked the whole customer would close down, however when I tried it the following day it worked right away and gave me .

I have decided that I like playing Runescape and would rather never return to f2p, so I am buying membership and that is really where I want a little bit of help. I've already decided I need to be a variety pure and possibly add something to that in the future. So please answer any questions you can! I am beginning with nothing, as my old accounts with all the cash on it had been made after the 25k trade limit was put back into place. So what's the ideal skill to make a ton of money? (rather members to try out something new) I intend on getting this skill to 99 and earning as much money as possible off it before starting to train. (please list top 3 if possible)

What is the very best pk'ing pure? I understand range/2h'ers are unbeatable in f2p, but about p2p? This would be an account that has absolutely everything it needs, with no cash limitations in any way. I'm sure I'll have additional questions, but this for starters. If anyone wants pictures of the way I got the free membership I screen-shotted it and it is still on my desktop. Not certain why I made it, possibly it had been a test for something they're offering in the long run?

Are my claws worth promoting? I only have 1.5M spare other than my claws. Slayer. What is worth it? What is better? SS and above or even a fury? Barrows:Should I really do black sallies, then for Karil/Ahrim, what should I wear? When a ss has the very same stats as a whip, why is it good for buy OSRS gold slaying? It has like no defense with it? Is the ss's special good? What is better? How long would a d-def choose to get?